Smoked turkey is delicious, and Smoked Boneless Turkey Breast is even better. This dish is easy to make and only requires a few ingredients, most of which you probably already have in your kitchen.
The hardest part of making Smoked Boneless Turkey Breast is waiting for it to finish cooking, but trust me, the wait is worth it. The end result is a juicy, flavorful turkey that will have your family and friends asking for seconds. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try, and you’ll see why Smoked Boneless Turkey Breast is one of my all-time favorite dishes.
- Pellet Smoker, Charcoal Smoker, Kamado Grill or Electric Smoker
- Meat Thermometer
- BBQ Grill Accessories
- BBQ Knives
- Smoker Pellets
- Lump Charcoal
- Wood Chunks
- Smoker Tube
- Butcher Paper
- Aluminum Foil
Smoked Boneless Turkey Breast
- 2 pc Turkey Breast
- Cooking Oil
- Jeff's Original Rub
- 4 quarts water
- 1 to 1.5 quarts ice
- 2 pcs 4 inches sprigs of thyme
- 2 pcs 4 inches sprigs of rosemary
- 1 tbsp course ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
- 10 cloves garlic
- 1 cup kosher salt
Prepare the Brine
- Add 1 quart of water into a medium pot then put 1 tbsp of coarse ground black pepper, 1 tbsp red pepper flakes, 2 sprigs of thyme, 2 sprigs of rosemary and 10 smashed garlic cloves.
- Boil the mixture and remove from heat. Let it steep covered for 20 minutes.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator to cool for several hours.
- In a big container, let's add 3 quarts of water and 1 cup of kosher salt. Stir until the salt dissolves.
- Get the other mixture that we put in the refrigerator and pour it into the water and kosher salt mixture. Stir it well.
Cooking the Turkey Breast
- Grab your turkey and place it in the brine container with the brine mixture. Cover it and place it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, rinse the boneless turkey breasts in cold water.
- Brush the turkey breasts with oil and put Jeff's Original rub all over it.
- Place the turkey in a cooling rack and it is ready to go into the smoker.
- Start your smoker for cooking and set it to 225-240 °F with indirect heat.
- When it is already preheated, you can now place the pan with turkey breasts in the smoker.
- Let it cook until the internal temperature reached 162°F.
- Once cooked, remove from the smoker and grab some foil and let the turkey rest in it for about 10-15 minutes.
- You can now slice the Smoked Boneless Turkey Breast and serve.