Smoked Turkey Brine is the key to a delicious, juicy turkey. This recipe is easy to follow and yields amazing results.
Brining your turkey prior to smoking it helps to preserve moisture, resulting in a tender, juicy bird. In addition, the brine adds flavor and ensures that the skin will be crisp and golden brown. Smoked Turkey Brine is the perfect way to impress your friends and family with a delicious, hassle-free holiday meal. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Smoked Turkey Brine
A simple recipe that will definitely make your turkey moist and tasty.
- Large Container with Lid
- 2 gallons water
- 1 1/2 cup canning salt kosher salt
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- In a large (food-grade) container, mix all the ingredients and stir until the salt and sugar already dissolved.
- Submerge your turkey in the brine carefully.
- Cover the container tightly and refrigerate. Make sure that you made the brine and soak the turkey two days before smoking.
Calories: 32kcalCarbohydrates: 8.1gProtein: 2gSodium: 13913.4mg