A Brisket Grilled Cheese sandwich is one of the most delicious sandwiches you will ever eat in your life. This buttery brisket grilled cheese sandwich is packed with flavor.
The cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese melted together with the brisket make the perfect combination. The sandwich is also a stick-to-your-ribs kind of meal, which means it will definitely fill you up. If you are looking for a delicious and comfort food, then this Brisket grilled Cheese sandwich is the perfect meal for you.
- Pellet Smoker, Charcoal Smoker, Kamado Grill or Electric Smoker
- Meat Thermometer
- BBQ Grill Accessories
- BBQ Knives
- Smoker Pellets
- Lump Charcoal
- Wood Chunks
Brisket Grilled Cheese
- 8 slices Italian bread or Texas toast
- 1 cup heaping shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup heaping shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 or 3 slices Leftover Brisket Shredded
- Add and spread 1/2 tablespoon of butter on a piece of bread. Put it down placing the buttered side at the bottom.
- Add cheddar cheese to the unbuttered side. Next, add the layer of brisket and followed by the Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Spread again 1/2 tablespoon of butter on a piece of bread. Place it on top of the sandwich, putting the unbuttered side of bread downwards.
- Prepare more sandwiches.
- Place the sandwich in a cast iron pan and cook it on medium heat. Cook it until the cheese is melted and the sandwich turned to a golden brown.