Brisket Quesadillas are the perfect way to use up leftover brisket. They are packed with flavor and can be served as an easy dinner or a game day appetizer.
Brisket Quesadillas are made with just 5 simple ingredients: brisket, cheddar cheese, red onions, smoky BBQ sauce, and tortillas. The brisket is cooked until it is melted and gooey, and the tortillas are crispy and delicious. These quesadillas will be devoured in minutes and you will be asked for more. Whether you are serving them for dinner or as an appetizer, Brisket Quesadillas are a must-try recipe.
A handful of simple ingredients including brisket and cheese will give you a mouthwatering and flavorful Brisket Quesadilla.
- 4 pcs flour tortillas
- 1 cup leftover shredded beef brisket
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, place 1 tortilla and sprinkle the shredded cheese all over it.
- Add the shredded brisket to the half part of the tortilla, put some thin slices of onions, and spread the BBQ sauce on top.
- When the cheese melts slightly, fold half side of the tortilla to the other side.
- Gently press it down with a spatula to make the ingredients intact. The melted cheese will make it stick to each other.
- Wait until the bottom got brown and crispy and flip the quesadilla to cook the other side until brown and crispy, too.
- Put in a chopping board and cut into desired sizes.
- You can also garnish the brisket quesadilla with sliced green onions, cilantro, BBQ sauce, avocado, or anything that is available in your fridge. Yum!
Calories: 536kcalCarbohydrates: 45gProtein: 27gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 714mgFiber: 6gSugar: 10g