If you’re looking for a way to make your brisket even more delicious, try using a Brisket Mop sauce. This sauce is made with a bit of acid and oil, which helps to tenderize the meat and add an extra layer of flavor.
The Brisket Mop sauce will also help to create a crisp, savory bark on your brisket. This bark is simply the outermost layer of the meat that has been caramelized by the sauce. It’s packed with flavor and provides a lovely contrast to the tender, juicy inner meat. So if you’re looking for a way to elevate your brisket game, be sure to give the Brisket Mop sauce a try. Your guests will be impressed!
- Pellet Smoker, Charcoal Smoker, Kamado Grill or Electric Smoker
- Meat Thermometer
- BBQ Grill Accessories
- BBQ Knives
- Smoker Pellets
- Lump Charcoal
- Wood Chunks
- Smoker Tube*
- Butcher Paper*
Brisket Mop Sauce
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup beer
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Prepare and gather all the ingredients.
- Put the beer, vinegar, olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper altogether and mix it well.
- Every 2 hours, brush over the brisket while cooking it. You can also use a spray if you prefer.
- If you use a spray, you can store the remaining mixture in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.