A Brisket Marinade is a fantastically flavorful way to tenderize tougher cuts of meat and add moisture. This marinade delivers a pungent hit that will make a tremendous difference when you’re cooking meat.
Whether you are smoking or grilling a brisket, this marinade will add a lot of flavor and help keep the meat tender. It’s also a great way to add flavor to your meal if you make it ahead of time and keep it in the fridge. The Brisket Marinade is also fantastic because you can use it to marinate a brisket, keep it in the fridge overnight, and cook it the next day. When you are looking for ways to improve your cooking, consider using a Brisket Marinade. It just might be the answer you’ve been looking for. Thanks for reading!
- 1 1/2 cups Red Wine
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 1/2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Prepared Horseradish
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Prepare and gather all the ingredients.
- Combine and stir the red wine, mustard, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, horseradish, salt cayenne pepper, onion, and garlic powder in a medium bowl.
- Start pouring the marinade over the brisket and put it in a refrigerator to marinate overnight. You must turn it occasionally while marinating.
- After marinating, remove the brisket from the marinade. Boil the marinade in a saucepan for 5 minutes and use it as a mop or brush over the brisket in the cooking process.