If you’ve never had Smoked Deviled Eggs, you’re in for a real treat. Smoked Deviled Eggs are a perfect blend of flavours, served with mouth-watering, spicy, and tangy filling on a hard-boiled smoked egg white base, with pickled jalapeños, green onions, or BBQ rub toppings. This Smoked Deviled Eggs recipe is sure to please.
Table of contents
How to make Smoked Deviled Eggs
This appetizer is easy to make, and I highly recommend you to try it for holiday dinners, events, parties, or Christmas as a side dish or appetizer.
If you have never tried this delicious Smoked Deviled Eggs recipe before, you are missing the most special part of a perfect meal. This recipe is incredibly easy and it is a fun way to use the extra space in your smoker while the main course. So, go ahead, follow these simple recipe steps and you’re set for a major flavour party in your mouth.
Here is the perfect recipe to make the yummiest Smoked Deviled Eggs. I am going to reveal the best recipe. Do not forget to share your experience in the comment section after trying this recipe.
How To Make Smoked Deviled Eggs
Step 1 – Slice Smoked Eggs
If you’ve never smoked eggs before, check out our Smoked Eggs recipe.
Step 2 – Mix Yolks
Step 3 – Fill Egg White Halves
Step 4 – Garnish & Serve
Tips For Making The Best Smoked Deviled Eggs
- Mix It Up. To garnish the deviled eggs, you have a variety of topping options. Some of them can be green onions, pickled jalapeños, salmon caviar, smoked paprika sauce or other favourite hot sauce.
More Great Smoked Side Options
If you’re looking to try other smoked side dish recipes, then you must give a try to our Smoked Eggs, Smoked Gouda, or Smoked Sweet Potatoes recipes. They are healthy, easy to make recipes, and can be served with any main course.
Smoked Deviled Eggs Recipe
- Cooking tray/cooking sheet
- Cream squeezer (optional if you want to give a nice and neat look to the topping)
- Mixing Bowl
- 6 Smoked Eggs (visit our Smoked eggs recipe to learn how to smoke eggs perfectly)
- 3 tbps mayonnaise
- 1 tbps diced pickled jalapenos
- 2 tbps stone-ground coarse mustard
- 2 tbps BBQ Rub
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- A pinch of salt
- Optional Garnish: green onions, pickled jalapenos, smoked crumbled bacon, or smoked paprika sauce
- Take 6 smoked eggs and equally slice them in half lengthwise.
- Gently scoop out the egg yolks from each piece and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add all of your ingredients to the bowl along with the yolks and whisk together.
- Scoop the filling into each egg half piece.
- Top with your preferred garnish, sprinkle with additional seasoning and enjoy.
Smoked Deviled Eggs FAQs
How Long Does It Take To Smoke An Egg?
How can I smoke the eggs?
Why Fresh Eggs Are Not Recommended For Making Smoked Deviled Eggs?
Can Smoked Deviled Eggs Be Made The Day Before Serving?
1. I have tried 2 different methods for smoking eggs on a pellet smoker. You can also try if you want.
2. You can directly place them with the shell on the grill.
If you do not want them directly on the grill, put a rack on the grill and then place the eggs for smoking.