Who doesn’t love a good burger? Smoked, juicy, and loaded with all your favorite toppings, it’s the perfect meal for any time of day. But what about those who want something a little bit different? For those who crave adventure in their food, we present the Smoked Chocolate Burger.
Yes, you read that correctly. A Smoked Chocolate Burger. Infusing the rich flavor of smoked chocolate into a juicy burger patty creates a taste sensation like no other. And when topped with strawberry topping, white chocolate mayo and a Chocolate BBQ sauce, it’s an explosion of flavor in every bite.
So if you’re looking for a burger that’s out of the ordinary, give our Smoked Chocolate Burger recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Smoked Chocolate Burger
The perfect way to take your burger to the next level!
- 1 lb strawberries
- 2 tsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
Chocolate BBQ Sauce
- 3/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Molasses
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk Chocolate Chips plus 1 tbsp
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 2 lb Ground Chuck
- 4 clove garlic chopped finely
- 3 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp Ground Black pepper
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp Chocolate BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp Liquid Smoke
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 30 pcs Milk Chocolate Chips
- 30 pcs White Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp White Chocolate Chips
- 6 Whole Wheat Kaiser buns
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cocoa Powder
- Vegetable Oil for grilling
- Remove the skin of strawberry and cut into small cubes.
- In a bowl, combine the small strawberry cubes, brown sugar, and balsamic vinegar. Toss it a little and set it aside. Let it sit for 30 minutes to let the juices form.
- Start your grill or smoker on low heat.
Chocolate Barbecue Sauce
- Combine the Molasses and balsamic vinegar in a sauce pan over low heat. Let it heat up and add the brown sugar.
- When the sugar dissolves, allow to reduce in 2 minutes before adding the milk chocolate chips. Let milk chocolate chips melts and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Add Liquid Smoke then it's ready to remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine altogether the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic, cocoa powder, cinnamon, barbecue sauce, olive oil, and liquid smoke. Mix and knead it well.
- Divide it into 6 and form it into balls.
- Add and press 5 milk chocolate and 5 white chocolate chips into each ball. Then flat the balls to turn it to patties. Make the edges around thicker.
- Season the patties with little salt, pepper and cocoa powder.
White Chocolate Mayonnaise
- Mix 3/4 cup of mayonnaise and 6 tbsp white chocolate chips in a sauce pan and put it over low heat. Stir until the chips are melted. Remove from heat.
Grilling / Smoking
- Turn your grill or smoker to high.
- Using an olive oil, brush the open buns and season with pepper, salt and cocoa powder.
- Put the patties in the smoker / grill. Cook until it reached your desired doneness. Flip it and wait until it is cooked.
- Toast the buns in a grill or smoker.
- Assemble your Smoked Chocolate Burger. Put the bottom of the bun and add the patty above it. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the Strawberry topping. Get the top bun and spread the White chocolate mayonnaise. Drizzle small amount of Chocolate BBQ Sauce over the White Chocolate Mayonnaise. Put the top ban over the patty and it's now ready to serve!