Smoked Beef Tenderloin is the perfect dish for a special occasion. The beef is cooked slowly over low heat, infusing it with a rich smoky flavor. The result is a tender, juicy piece of meat that is full of flavor.
Smoked Beef TenderloinThis dish is sure to impress your guests and leave them wanting more. Smoked Beef Tenderloin is surprisingly easy to make, and only requires a few simple ingredients. With just a little bit of preparation, you can have a delicious meal that is sure to satisfy. So what are you waiting for? Give Smoked Beef Tenderloin a try today!
Smoked Beef Tenderloin
- 2-4 lbs beef tenderloin trimmed
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
Dry Rub Seasoning
- 1 ½ tbsp coarse black pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp garlic powder
- 1 ½ tbsp kosher salt
- Trim your tenderloin
- Cover meat in the olive oil and mixed dry rub
- Wrap in plastic and place in the fridge for 2 hours
- Preheat smoker to 250°F (120°C)
- Smoke meat for 1 ½ to 3 hours until it reaches an internal temperature of 130°F (54°C) for medium rare
- Remove meat from the smoker and place it on a pan or grill at high heat for 3 minutes per side to sear
- Remove from heat and let sit for 5 minutes before slicing to serve