Smoked Bacon Bowls are the perfect dish for any occasion! Whether you’re hosting a party or simply looking for a delicious weeknight meal, these bowls will not disappoint.
Smoked Bacon Bowls is the star of the show, lending its rich flavor to each bite. The bowls are also packed with very tasty Mac and Cheese. And best of all, they’re easy to make! Just a few simple steps and you’ll have a mouthwatering dish that’s sure to please. So what are you waiting for? Get cooking!
Smoked Bacon Bowls
- 12 strips of bacon
- 16 oz pasta shells or elbow macaroni
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 5 1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups smoked gouda cheese
- 2 cups smoked cheddar cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp SuckleBusters SPG BBQ Rub
- 1 tbsp SuckleBusters Sugar Daddy BBQ Rub
- Start the smoker/grill and set to 350 degrees.
- You will need a muffin tin and put it on the counter facing down. Cut 1 strip of bacon in half and put it over the muffin tin cup, and place it like an "X". Get another whole strip of bacon and wrap it all around the cup, make sure that the end will overlap. Repeat this and make more bacon bowls.
- Pour some SuckleBuster’s Sugar Daddy BBQ Rub.
- Put it in the smoker/grill and let it cook for 45 to 55 minutes until the bacon is cooked. Do not let the bacon become crispy.
- Remove it from the smoker/grill and let it cool. You can now remove the bacon bowls in the muffin tin.
- Mix 2 tablespoon of melted butter, breadcrumbs, and 1 tbsp SuckleBusters SPG All-Purpose Seasoning in a small bowl.
- Using a saucepan, add 6 tablespoons of butter in a medium heat. Let it melt and add flour, whisk it continuously in 1 minute.
- Pour milk into the mixture while whisking. Let it heat and continue to whisk until the mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Stir in all the cheese and remove the pan from the heat. Set it aside.
- Cook the macaroni by following the product's cooking direction and drain.
- Pour the Cheese sauce in the cooked macaroni. Stir until the cheese melted.
Adding the Mac and cheese to the Bacon bowls
- Get the bacon bowls and fill them up with macaroni mixture.
- Top with the Breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the Bacon Bowls in a foil or foil pan.
- Place it in the smoker and bake it uncovered for 30 minutes or until the top becomes brown.
- Serve it while hot, enjoy!