Smoked Chicken Burgers are the perfect summertime meal. They’re flavorful, juicy, and easy to make. Plus, they can be cooked on the smoker / grill or in the oven.
Whether you’re hosting a cookout or just looking for a delicious burger recipe, Smoked Chicken Burgers are sure to please. So fire up the grill / smoker and get cooking!
- Pellet Smoker, Charcoal Smoker, Kamado Grill or Electric Smoker
- Meat Thermometer
- BBQ Grill Accessories
- BBQ Knives
- Smoker Pellets
- Lump Charcoal
- Wood Chunks
- Smoker Tube
- Butcher Paper
Smoked Chicken Burgers
- 1 cup wood chips
- 8 pcs skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 2 cups peeled and finely grated carrots
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 pcs kaiser rolls / regular buns toasted
- 14 cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the smoker to 150 °C or 300 °F. Put your chips in and let it smoke for 5 minutes.
- Season your chicken with salt and pepper and place it in the smoker. Turn it in every 15 minutes and let it cook for 45 minutes.
- Mix all your ingredients in a large bowl and add salt & pepper.
- Add mayonnaise to your buns/kaiser rolls.
- Add coleslaw to the bottom side of the bun/roll.
- Thinly slice the chicken and put it on top of the coleslaw.
- Cover with your top part of bun/roll. Enjoy!