Smoked turkey sausage is a delicious way to add some flavor to your favorite dishes. The best part about smoked turkey sausage is that it’s so easy to make!
Simply follow the recipe below and you’ll have a delicious smoked turkey sausage in no time. Smoked turkey sausage is perfect for everything from sandwiches and salads to pasta dishes and pizzas. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and see for yourself how delicious smoked turkey sausage can be!
Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 1 sausage casing
- 3 1/2 lb turkey breast boneless
- 1/2 lb potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp garlic granulated
- 1/2 tsp ground sage
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- Start by lighting your smoker and cover it.
- Grind the turkey and potatoes in a food processor until it become coarsely ground.
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey and all the ingredients. Mix it all together thoroughly.
- Place it in the Refrigerator.
- Soak the sausage casing in water for 1 hour. Make sure the water covers all the sausage casing.
- Rinse the sausage casing well. Run water to the casing to see if there are holes.
- Put the end of the casing into a sausage horn stuffer, then tie a knot on the other end of the casing.
- Carefully stuff the casing with the turkey mixture and tie a knot once done.
- Put your sausage in a rack and place it to your smoker. Let it smoke for 2 hours.
- Turn the sausage and let it smoke again for additional 2 hours.