Welcome to our Smoked Top Sirloin Roast recipe post! This is the perfect dish for a special occasion or a casual family dinner. The bold flavor of the smoke pairs perfectly with the rich taste of the sirloin, and the result is a truly mouth-watering roast.
The best part is that this dish is actually quite easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can create a delicious Smoked Top Sirloin Roast that will have everyone coming back for seconds. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try and see for yourself how amazing it is!
Smoked Top Sirloin Roast
- 1 top sirloin beef roast (5-6 pounds)
- 3 tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup Montreal steak spice
- Trim the roast of any excess fat. If desired, tie the roast up with kitchen twine.
- Rub the roast down with the sea salt and then rub the roast with the Montreal steak spice.
- Set up smoker for 250F using mesquite wood, or other wood of choice.
- Lay the roast on a smoker rack and smoke until 135, or until desired doneness.
- Remove the roast from the smoker and let rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.