Smoked moose ribs are the perfect way to show off your culinary skills to your friends and family. They’re succulent, flavorful, and sure to impress everyone at the table.
But what makes them even better is that they’re unbelievably easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can turn a humble rack of ribs into a mouth-watering masterpiece. So what are you waiting for? Get smoking!
Smoked Moose Ribs
Try this smokey tasty game meat and you will surely love it.
- Cast-iron Skillet
- 1 large sweet onion sliced
- 100 ml olive oil
- 10 ml House of BBQ Experts X Monette Outdoor’s Appalachian Spice Mix and Rub
- 150 grams brown sugar
- 5 ml Dijon mustard
- 30 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 60 ml Chili Sauce
- 60 ml House of BBQ Experts Sweet Lemon Sauce
- 30 ml soy sauce
- 15 ml concentrated beef broth
- 150 ml water
- 1 rack moose ribs (or beef ribs if you can’t get your hands on this absolutely delicious game meat)
- Caramelized the onion in olive oil.
- In a cast iron skillet, combine and mix all the sauce ingredients.
- Start coating the moose ribs with Appalachian spice mix and rub.
- Place the ribs in the skillet.
- Fire your grill/smoker and place the skillet and cook it in the sauce for an hour and another half hour in indirect heat.
- Remove the ribs from the sauce.
- In direct heat, grill the ribs over charcoal for 5 minutes and baste it with the sauce while grilling.
- Serve it with the caramelized onion and enjoy!