There’s nothing quite like the taste of smoked lamb ribs. The succulent meat, the rich flavor of the smoke, and the crispy exterior all come together to create a truly mouth-watering dish.
And while it may seem like a complicated dish to make, smoked lamb ribs are actually surprisingly easy to prepare. With just a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you can enjoy this delicious meal any night of the week. So what are you waiting for? Get your smoker fired up and let’s get started!
Smoked Lamb Ribs
- 1 rack lamb ribs
- BBQ sauce optional
- olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Trim fat off ribs and remove the membrane (this might already be removed).
- In a small bowl, mix the rub ingredients. Apply liberally over rib rack, covering both sides.
- Fire up your smoker to 225°F (107°C). If you are using a charcoal grill, set it up for 2-zone cooking.
- Place lamb rack on smoker grates. Close the chamber door and smoke the ribs for 2-3 hours, or until the internal temperature has reached 145°F (63°C). At this point, the ribs should be tender.
- (Optional) 10 minutes before they are done, coat the rib in BBQ sauce. Smoke for the remaining time.
- Remove ribs from the smoker and leave to rest for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy.