Brisket Mac and Cheese is a dish that is sure to please the entire family. It is rich and creamy, and when you top it with smoky barbecue brisket it is a whole new level of deliciousness.
This dish is easy to make, and it can be made ahead of time and reheated when you are ready to serve it. Brisket Mac and Cheese is a great way to use up leftover smoked brisket, and it is sure to become a family favorite. Give Brisket Mac and Cheese a try, and you will see why it is a guaranteed winner.
- Pellet Smoker, Charcoal Smoker, Kamado Grill or Electric Smoker
- Meat Thermometer
- BBQ Grill Accessories
- BBQ Knives
- Smoker Pellets
- Lump Charcoal
- Wood Chunks
Brisket Mac and Cheese
- 12 ounces Macaroni cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup Milk
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar, colby-jack, gouda or any combination)
- 1 lb Smoked Brisket
- 1 cup Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce
- 2 Green Onions (sliced)
- Put butter in a medium size pan and whisk in the flour. Add salt and pepper and cook for 2 to 3 minutes in medium heat. Whisk continuously.
- Pour milk while whisking. Add the cream cheese and continuously stir until it melts and the sauce starts to thicken.
- Stir continuously while adding the shredded cheese. Make it smooth and melted.
- It's time to combine the cooked and drained macaroni to the cheese sauce.
- Slice or shred the brisket and place it in a skillet together with the barbecue sauce. Heat it over medium heat for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place some macaroni in a bowl and top it up with the saucy barbecue brisket.
- You may add green onions at the top or some garnish if desired. Enjoy!