Looking for a delicious and easy keto BBQ sauce recipe? Look no further! This keto BBQ sauce is perfect for those on a low-carb or ketogenic diet. It’s sugar-free, gluten-free, and Paleo-friendly.
This keto BBQ sauce is made with apple cider vinegar, olive oil, mayonnaise, mustard, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, monk fruit, and a few spices. It’s thick, rich, and sticky – just like traditional BBQ sauce. However, it’s much lower in carbs and calories.
You can use this keto BBQ sauce on chicken, ribs, pork, or beef. It’s also great as a dip for chicken wings or nuggets.
So what are you waiting for? Give this keto BBQ sauce recipe a try! You’ll be glad you did!
Keto BBQ Sauce
This sweet keto BBQ sauce is perfect for anyone that is eating Keto but still wants the delicious flavor of a mustard BBQ sauce.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Sauce Container
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp mayonaise
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetner
- 1 dash kosher salt
- 1 dash freshly ground black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients together
- Taste and then feel free to adjust the ingredients to match your desired tast
- Place in a sealed container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 month